Prices

We’re happy to talk to you about your special event and see what suits your tastes and budget, but these are guidance on the packages we can offer;

Duo (vocal and piano) – 50 min set/20 minute break/50 minute set

Swing Band (vocal, backing vocal, piano, double bass, drums, saxophone, trumpet 'horn')
– 50 minute set/20 minute break/50 minute set

Other combinations of the band from the above instruments can be arranged, please get in touch.

Travel and accommodation may incur further charges, depending on the location of your event.

Finally, if you need some music to play whilst the band are away, just let us know. We’d be delighted to provide playlists so you can keep the mood moving for the rest of the night and will talk about what gets your toes tapping when we meet!

*A 25% deposit will be required to secure the band, with the remaining 75% payable 14 days in advance of your event. A clear contract will be sent to you for signature.